Literacy Camp is an amazing experience for everyone involved!
Comments from former adult participants:
- Literacy Camp and the information I have learned has definitely made learning more fun in my classroom. It has allowed for more creativity and following the students’ lead.
- What is more functional than learning how to read and write? Now I know how to teach my students the most functional skill!
- This has given me much more to share with the students I teach. It has increased my passion for this work even stronger. There really is no excuse for not expecting and teaching all students to read and write.
- This experience has been professionally life-changing. It has totally changed the way I deliver speech and language services.
- This place is fun and I'm coming back!
- Camp is amazing. There are so many things I could say. Its a place to have fun, meet new people and learn without falling asleep.
- My favare about camp is litircy!
- I love that I rot my frest comic book.
- E loved Literacy Camp once again, and we are so grateful that he gets to experience this amazing opportunity.
- Thank you so much for having J for camp this summer. He came home so FULL of wanting to learn and teach me new things...That is a light that I have not seen in home for sometime!! Words cannot tell you how thankful I am. Thank you.
- D had so much fun...he and I both love this camp so much!!
had a great time and is actually reading on his own--without us
suggesting it. That, in itself, makes his camp experience a huge success
in our eyes.